Vision and Mission
The Trust’s vision is to deliver an aspirational specialist approach through a “boutique” MAT which values and recognises the need for each specialist provision to be creative and unique to ensure they meet the individual needs of the children and young people.
Each of our provisions are committed to the BSM vision and have firmly embedded the core values in all they do.
The Vision Statement: No barriers, only potential
Brunel SEN MAT is a creative educational family committed to opening doors, opening minds and realising potential for all.
Core Values: Aspirational attitudes are underpinned by absolute integrity resulting in true inclusion for all.
The Trust will ensure:
- Commitment to quality teaching & learning which is focussed on outcomes & engagement leading to improved life chances for all children & young people.
- Collaboration and effective partnership working both within the BSM and with external agencies and professionals.
- Coproduction embedded as a preferred way of engaging with individuals to benefit the whole.
- Effective continued professional development for all.
- Efficient system & processes offering value for money and organisational resilience through operational economies to ensure greater purchasing power and cost saving through economies of scale.
The Schools/College/Provisions will ensure:
- Active engagement and commitment to working together to improve outcomes for children and young people with SEN.
- Demonstrate shared core values and cultural profile.
- Inclusion at the heart of all we do – inclusion not exclusion.
- Foster a culture of trust and respect.