OUR Vision, Mission & Values
The Trust’s vision is to deliver this aspirational specialist approach through a “boutique” MAT which values and recognises the need for each specialist provision to be creative and unique to ensure they meet the individual needs of the children and young people.
Each of our provisions are committed to the BSM vision and have firmly embedded the core values in all they do.
Brunel SEN MAT Vision:
To be a creative educational family committed to opening doors and opening minds.
Brunel SEN MAT Core Values:
Aspiration - Integrity - Inclusion
Aspirational attitudes are underpinned by absolute integrity resulting in true inclusion for all.
Brunel SEN MAT Mission:
The Trust will improve lives and realise potential through:
- Commitment to quality teaching & learning which is focussed on outcomes & engagement leading to improved life chances for all children & young people.
- Collaboration and effective partnership working both within the BSM and with external agencies and professionals.
- Coproduction is embedded as a preferred way of engaging with individuals and groups to benefit the whole.
- Effective continued professional development.
- Efficient systems & processes offering value for money and organisational resilience through operational economies to ensure greater purchasing power and cost saving through economies of scale.
The Provisions will ensure:
- Active engagement and commitment to working together to improve outcomes for children and young people with SEN.
- Shared core values are embedded and understood.
- Inclusion is at the heart of all they do.
- A culture of value, trust and respect.